The AT90DEV-8535-1 is a development/prototype board designed by engineers
for engineers. The AT90DEV- 8535-1 has the following features to speed your
development and testing of the Atmel AT90LS8535, ATmega16, ATmega32, Atmega163
and ATmega323 microcontrollers.
size 6.0 by 4.0 inches.
- In circuit programming through
PC serial port. (Uses Atmel's AVR Development Studio which is free and
can be down loaded from their WEB site)
- An adjustable power supply which
can be set from 6V to 1.25V in order to simulate battery operation.
- Vcc has removable jumper in order
to measure current for entire Vcc on board.
- The MICRO_V jumper can be removed
to measure the amount of current the AT90S8535 chip is drawing. (Great
for testing sleep modes)
- All AT90S8535 port pins brought
out to header connectors and solder pads.
- Large prototyping area with .100"
through hole grid.
RS232 connector for HOST programming port.
connector for DEVELOPMENT. The AT90S8535's UART can be jumper selected
to a RS232 transceiver.
- 8 momentary push button switches
brought to header connector. (Use 10 pin ribbon cable to connect to any
of the AT90S8535's ports)
- 8 LED's brought to header connector.
(Use 10 pin ribbon cable to connect to any of the AT90S8535's ports)
- Test points for Vcc , Ground.
- A/D reference is jumper selectable
to Vcc or to an optional ZETEX micro power voltage reference. ($5.00 option
reference values are 5.00V , 4.096V or 2.50V)
- Board has pads for an optional
crystal to drive an asynchronous clocking to TIMER/COUNTER 2 located on
port pins PC7 TOSC2 and PC6 TOSC1.
For more information please mailto:email@example.com
or call 781-749-2550.
| Atmel Development Products Index]
AVR is a registered trade mark
of Atmel Corporation.